Health and Safety Advisory Service
The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 state “that every employer must enlist one or more competent persons to assist them in complying with their statutory duties under Health & Safety Law’. “Where no competent person exists within a company the services of an external organisation should be sought”
At Salus Services, we have developed the ‘Health and Safety Advisory Service’ whereby you receive the level of service relevant to your business requirements.
This service is not only ideal for those companies who do not have their own in house health and safety professional but also supplementing and supporting companies own in-house health and safety professionals / departments and ensure you are in adherence to your legal responsibilities and business requirements.
We always look to offer a ‘bespoke’ service to fit your specific business requirements and work closely with you to develop tailored and effective solutions.
We offer a cost effective service by providing the services of a competent person under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
As part of the service we will always ensure a competent and professional approach to the management of health and safety issues and have extensive experience of working with a wide range of clients in providing support and advice on all matters of Health & Safety and associated legislation. The ‘Health and Safety Advisory Service’ is as follows:
- Undertake an annual Health & Safety Audit of your Business, Premises, Systems and Documentation producing the necessary report for your records.
- Undertake visits to review your systems and provide guidance on issues within your establishment.
- Ensure that Management are made fully aware of any changes to the Legislation and Guidance that may affect the Company’s Health & Safety Management System via e-mails and Newsletters.
- Provision of a Health and Safety Membership Certificate which demonstrates that you have health and safety ‘competence’ within your company – as required by current legislation.
- Provide telephone / e-mail support and advice (on any health and safety matters) related to your business. This support is intended to give a response within 24 hours.
- We make representation, on behalf of the company, to such authorities as Health & Safety Executive and/or Environmental Health Officers (when requested).
- Professional Indemnity Insurance cover for all advice and support given.
- We like to think that all our support is relevant to your particular needs and that our service is user-friendly.
Use of Salus Services Ltd’s Name
Companies / establishments / organisations that have a valid Salus Services contract would be entitled to use Salus’ name and associated information in the demonstration of the availability of competent Health & Safety advice and support.
All our services are covered by full, Public Liability, Employers Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
Our consultants are members of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and the Association for Project Safety (APS).
Would you like further information and a quote for our services? Contact us on 01978 290950